Installation Let Us Design And Install
Your New Retractable Awning
When considering having a retractable awning installed in the Columbus area there are a number of key factors that you need to take into account:
- Variety of products offered – don’t lock yourself into just one possible supplier
- Quality of the frame and mechanical parts
- Quality of the fabric – how long will it last and still look good
- Experience of the installers – are they just handymen doing this on the side?
Weather Armor represents 3 of the top retractable awning manufacturers – Eclipse, Rolltec and SunSetter. We do this as experience has taught us that we need to provide more flexibility and variety. From the price range we offer through to the options on styles, fabrics and the size and type of awning that will best suit your situation.
Here are just some of the benefits to installing a retractable awning:
- Expand and enhance your living areas by providing shade when you need it and sun when you want it
- Reduce temperatures by up to 20 degrees (both indoors and outdoors)
- Protection from damaging UV rays, glare, sun and heat
- Save energy and cut costs
- Add a colorful touch of style that fuses with any architectural style
- Increase the value of your property (home or business)
- Expand your comfortable outdoor living space
- Cost savings – especially when compared to most permanent construction
- Rain protection - easy to keep light rain off your terrace, deck, patio, balcony, hot tub, poolside, and driveway
- Have the ability to control the amount of light you want indoors
discuss the best awning for you.
Bob in Columbus, OH